Snowflake Moray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowflake Moray?

Can I keep a snowflake moray in a 29 biocube?
    ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

It would be tuff depending on how much places you have for this amazing creature to hide. What kind of livestock do you have?
    EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

I have
      1 Lawnmower blenny
      1 ocellaris
      2 hermit crabs
      2 emerald crabs
      1 astrea snail

Comment

From what the owner at my LFS says, no. They will grow too large and being that the BC is a smaller tank, they will become aggressive towards other tank life.

If you're absolutely dead set on getting an eel, have you looked at a Dwarf Golden Moray? They only get about 8" long.
        We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

Ive kept one before in a 30g long but with other snowflakes. I'm sure your other livestock will become dinner.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            Ive kept one before in a 30g long but with other snowflakes. I'm sure your other livestock will become dinner.
            Could be an costly dinner!
            We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

Yupp...
              EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

oh well, maybe ill get one when i have a bigger tank, but thanks for your advice

i'll do a little research on the dwarf golden moray, maybe i can keep that

Comment

I would say probably not. fIrst off, your lawnmower blenny would be eaten almost as soon as you added the moray! :O and a 29 seems a little tight for such a large creature. i have a snowflake moray in a 72 gallon and i stil feel like the tank needs to be a little bit bigger. if that gives you any idea of what size tank is needed?

Comment

I have a snowflake in my 120, hes not quite big yet (about 6 inches) my peps have already became dinner for him but he hasnt messed with my clowns, mandarin dragonette, and other small fish and hermits. But I would agree that is to small for a snowflake.

Comment

Working...
                    X