Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE NOW - POTM December 2011

Click HERE to vote!

Voting will remain open until November 30th at 10pm, and I will announce the winner. In case of a tie, I'll post the photos in a thread and attach a poll for a tie breaker vote lasting 2-3 days.

You'll notice there are only 6 photos this month. We couldn't get 10 submissions, so at the request of a member, we decided to go ahead and open it up with the 6 we had.

Sadly, there is a possibility we'll have to discontinue POTM since it appears there is a lack of interest.

**Remember -- No campaigning for votes!**
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
    Sadly, there is a possibility we'll have to discontinue POTM since it appears there is a lack of interest.
    Not gonna happen if I can help it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Still plenty of voting time left before the 30th, please get your votes in. And please begin submitting your photos for next months contest.

---
      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.531976,-95.157790
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I would vote
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------

30 gallon
        : 15 lambchop rasbora , apistogramma cacatuoides (orange) pair, pearl guorami, sterbai cory cat, siamese algae eater, ottos, bristlenose pleco, snails, and lots of plants.

Comment

When's the deadline to submit for the next one??
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Here ya go B:

Submit your photos at any time. The first 10* photos submitted before 10:00pm CMT on the last day of the month will be placed in the current contest. Additional photos, and photos received after the deadline will be held over for the next month.

* Subject to change dependent on popularity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            There are still 7 seven days before the close of the this months voteing. Please get your votes in before the deadline.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Ok, so next question would be... where do we submit them to?

Comment

Hey Crude. There's a whole thread about this in the POTM section. You email hfbpotm@houstonfishbox.com with subject line "POTM - <yourHFBusername>" and include an attachment with your photo! :)

Comment

Correct your are B, the sticky holds the keys to all the rules and regulations for the contest.

However I will post this so people see it as well, but please to read the sticky so that you understand how the contest works and how to submit photos for not only this month but months to come.

Submit your photos via email to hfbpotm@houstonfishbox.com

You must include, "POTM - " in the e-mail subject line.

---
                  I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.531984,-95.157753
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I submitted for whatever the next one is! Keep POTM alive! :)

Comment

Thanks for the support!

---
                      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.600836,-95.119369
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Submitted mine just now not the best but its somthing..
                        Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

Originally posted by Mandocruz06 View Post
                          Submitted mine just now not the best but its somthing..
                          Exactly. Mine isn't stunning but it's a fun pic! :) I think it's just another great way to share. I'd hate to see the section removed because we didn't participate.

Comment

Yea thats true..
                            Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

When I take pictures I set a few aside just for this. You can't say its too much work to submit a photo a month or heck even 2 or 3 at a time. They'll store the next months for you!
                              We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X