newish tank need more!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newish tank need more!!!

I have had my tank for about 6 months and its very stable and i want more stuff in it. I have VHO lighting and from what i understand that is good for most corals except stony ones like acroporas and brains. so i want to get some zooanthids and mushrooms in there with some sharp looking fish... and suggestions??

what size is your tank?
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

its a 120. i have been doing some looking around and found a site called http://reefs2go.com and they have some pretty good deals and free shipping on anything over 150 which wont be hard to spend. lol so im gonna order from them tonight and popst when i get my stuff!

Comment

Get some clowns!!
        10g Community Planted Aquarium
        10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
        55g Saltwater Aquarium-
        20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
        20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
        YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

i was thinking bout getting them and a nice bubble anemone

Comment

I have a bunch of corals for sale. Just looked at that website. My prices are better. Lol

Comment

How many VHO's do you have over the 120g? Is it the 120g a standard 120g? ...meaning, is it 48"x24"x24"? If so, those are some very nice dimensions. One of my favorite tanks!

You can keep just about anything under VHO's, IMO. To this day I still contend that their actinics can't be beat. I really love the way the 454's pop, too! They're just terrible on efficiency.

But, yeah... depending on how many you have over the tank, you should be able to keep clams at the bottom if you like. As long as it's something like THIS, you should be good.

Comment

How many VHO's do you have over the 120g? Is it the 120g a standard 120g? ...meaning, is it 48"x24"x24"? If so, those are some very nice dimensions. One of my favorite tanks!

You can keep just about anything under VHO's, IMO. To this day I still contend that their actinics can't be beat. I really love the way the 454's pop, too! They're just terrible on efficiency.

But, yeah... depending on how many you have over the tank, you should be able to keep clams at the bottom if you like. As long as it's something like THIS, you should be good.
                ya thats basically what i have in my tank and those are the dimensions. i just found a site last night with some great deals called http://reefs2go.com and put in an order with them last night. gonna be here on friday! wish me luck lol!

Comment

Working...
                X