No announcement yet.

What happen,to following the rules..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen,to following the rules..??

Ive seen,alot of post plp selling but no,photos and no location whats,going on its only fair the,buyers get to see the product being sold...??
    Out of the hobby for now..

We try to stay on top of the "location" requirement within the sale/buy forum as much as we can. But it should be noted that is the motion active forum we have. I just reviewed the last few threads in the buy/sale section and have sent out PMs. Please feel free to report thread as you see them. Regarding the pictures, there is no requirement to post a picture of the items being sold.
    Last edited by myjohnson; 10-18-2011, 06:39 PM.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Thanks thai..

Comment

having pictures really saves time and helps the sale but that would be asking for too much.

Plus some people have to hide boobooness by not showing pictures and hope the buyer doesn't catch it.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yea thats true but look at it this way say they put very beautiful stand and u want to buy it and then u drive all the way to get it and when you check it out its all beat up or rotten wouldnt u have rather seen a pic on the post first before ypu went through the hassle of talking and meeting up with the person and delaying on sending pics via txt idk those are just my thoughts it hasnt happen to me but for others it has you never know..

Comment

Pictures would do no justice then if that we're the case. Seeing is believing.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X