Invalid redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid redirect

It's taking two tries to log in now. The first time I get a notice that says invalid redirect and the screen name and password windows go blank. I fill them in a second time and it works. Been this way for maybe a week now.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Can you try to clear your cookies? Might be a corrupt cookie...that is usually the problem when we see flaky login problems. If that doesn't correct it, tell me what browser you are using and we'll go from there.

How to clear your browser cookies
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Deleting the cookies did it, Traci. As usual, you are the bomb! Thanks.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
      X