Fish Gallery (New Location)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Gallery (New Location)

So as most of the BOXers already know, Fish Gallery as a new location.

I had the chance to pass by yesterday to check it out and to pick up some fish goodies.

I also had a tonkina 11-16/2.8 WA lens I wanted to test out.

Here are some pictures of the new store.

First off....nano reef displays.

Second, FTS of some of their display tanks.

Lastly, rows and rows of live stock.

Review:

1) Stock = A+
    2) Price = B
    3) Customer service = A+

All in all, this is one of the top LFS in town.
    I ate my fish that died.

That's a nice looking store - how many aisles of tanks?

Comment

I've always liked the way that FG looked -both at the old location and new. Its aesthetically appealing even if you don't like fish.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

This place is like 10 minutes from my job and i go in here to check out new livestock and plants. the prices are ok, especially because they have plants and livestock other lfs dont have. especially small south american fish like apistos. lol. A+ from me.

Comment

Don't like the store even though they look nice prices are always too high, plus unless danny is working I seem to get ignored
          mmm...pancakes

Comment

So whats the address?

Comment

I like FG...one of the only few stores that "Wows" me when I walk in. Unless John from HAW gets his new shipment of discus in. Basically thumbs up for FG. I'm with Tim with on the aesthetics
              Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

Originally posted by phish View Post
                So whats the address?
                Here's a link of there site and location info.
                http://www.thefishgallery.com/locations

Nice shots.
                I need to go and check them out.

Comment

Myjohnson...you ever work at glamour shots? Man you are good with a camera!
                  Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

Went there today and really enjoyed the new location, despite my head ache so that has to be a + bc i can't enjoy anything when i have a head ache.
                    The $10 for $25 worth coupon i had made it worth my trip even more. I really like the new location and while some prices are a bit high they seem to be more reasonable now. I didn't buy any fish but only because i din't home any fish tank to home the ones i liked or money to buy enough of my alternative fish. I will surely be buying fish from them hopefully in a near future.

Comment

Okay, need to put Fish Gallery and ADG on the list has stops when I drop back into town.
                      300+RR (8-10 ft x 30"x30") - Waiting to find it... Lake Tanganyikan
                      225RR (72"x24"Wx29"H) DSA - Lake Tanganyikan WC Murago
                      210RR (60"x24"Wx32"H) AGE - Lake Tanganyikan WC IN PROGRESS
                      160RR 1/2 cylinder (60"x30"Wx30"H) AGE - Altum Biotope IN PROGRESS
                      90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Rio Meta Biotope
                      90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Lake Valencia Biotope

Comment

Don at Fish Gallery is one of the most knowledgeable people I have met and he is a super nice guy. I have found Kevin to be exceptionally helpful. I noticed that when I made a point to remember his name and say hello to him each time I stopped by he always took time to help me out.

I love to window shop in this store which I know makes them crazy, but when it comes time for a purchase it is one of my first stops. I bought my big tank there even though I could have saved a little money going somewhere else. There was a minor issue (factory defect) with that tank and they quickly replaced it with a new one no questions asked.

I don't mind spending a little more at a store that treats me well and takes time to help me and answer questions.

The less expensive stores can be really unhelpful at times and the quality of fish just isn't there.
                        Jarrod - Houston, Texas
                        150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
                        17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
                        5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
                        3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

Comment

Working...
                        X