Houston Aquarium Warehouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Aquarium Warehouse.

I went there today with a buddy of mine and an Army of Children. I am always a bit nervous when I go to a place full of glass and water and expensive things with my kids let alone someone elses. My mission was to get some snails and some shrimp, but as most of my adventures go I found myself wandering off and gazing at shiny objects. And let me tell you HAW did not disappoint, great looking fish and spotless tanks. We happened to come in during a minor repair or something but Murray got to a stopping point and came by to answer all of my silly questions and even give me advice on some of my tanks. He didnt try to over sell me on things I didnt need and didnt rush me out the door despite me jabbering on well past closing time. Sometimes I tend to yammer on a bit. And now I feel like a jerk because I forgot the other guys name, but he was great too. He saw that the kids were getting a bit antsy and was able to occupy them showing them all of the fish and I think even feeding some of them.

TLDR Version: Great Selection,SUPER Clean Tanks,Very Knowledgable Staff, Cant wait to go back. I can see myself getting livestock and equipment only from this place.
    45G Cichlid and Turtle
Working...
X