What do you feed your FW shrimp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you feed your FW shrimp?

Going to be breeding some different shrimp here soon. Looking at cherries, yellows, greens, blue pearls, and tigers. I already have some cherries going pretty strong in a display tank which have been eating off of NLS pellets and wafers, as well as frozen brine shrimp and bloodworms maybe two or three times a week, but I was wondering if you guys feed anything specific to bring out colors?

Tetra ColorBits bring out the red in my cherries.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Mine mostly eat blanched zuccini, spinach and spirulia pellets.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSchein89 View Post
        Going to be breeding some different shrimp here soon. Looking at cherries, yellows, greens, blue pearls, and tigers. I already have some cherries going pretty strong in a display tank which have been eating off of NLS pellets and wafers, as well as frozen brine shrimp and bloodworms maybe two or three times a week, but I was wondering if you guys feed anything specific to bring out colors?
        blood worms, and any flake food i feed my other fish... armthehomeless's rcs are really red i might start feeding that to the ones i got from him

By the way are you the guy i got some rcs from a week ago?

Comment

Shrimp are mostly vegetarian, so most traditional fish food has too much protein for them. Blanched zucchini or any dark leafy green is great. Also algae wafers. I got some baby-sized veggie dianichi, which I alternate into the mix.
          75 planted (Being Renovated)
          Endlers
          gobies
          lots of nanos

Comment

Cool thanks for all the replies!

@Electricblue
            More than likely lol. Were you the one who told me about this site?

Comment

yea sunschein89 that would be me... this is a good site but it has ben slow lately.

Comment

Working...
              X