Old Breeders Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Breeders Award

Back in the 90's I was the Breeders Award Prpgram and Horticuilture Award Program for Aquatic Plants chairman for HAS. I was cleaning out my old stuff and found my old records. If any one reading this was a menber back then, and wants to know what species they were working with back then, answer this thread.

I also got two certifikits that were never handed out.

Old member

Hi Doug,
    If you still have the data for me I would love to get a copy. This is Michelle Sykes.

Thanks
    Guppies:
    Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
    Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
    HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Yes I do Michelle. 34 Plant species and 52 fish species.
      I just have a print out. The computer I save that on was disposed yrears ago. I can make a copy and mail it to you.
      Good to hear from you.

Comment

I still have both plaq's I got. That is one program I am sorry to see discontinued.
        Guppies:
        Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
        Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
        HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Working...
        X