my rescape 55 for discus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rescape 55 for discus

P1010010.jpgP1010009.jpgP1010013.jpgP1010003.jpgP1010001.jpgP1010007.jpgP1010005.jpgok watcha think need opinions on this will be trading out all fake plants for real but some are real already just not doing so well will plan on getting co2 in the future also 12 cardinal and 5 blood fin tetras wet dry bio wheel hob and aqueon 2 small sponge filters in the corners and 2 airators am i missing anyhting or need to subtract also driftwood and african root sand substrate and vertical rainbow rock for breeding purposes only lol let me know what you think please honest opinions on this
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Are you looking for opinion on the scape or the picture taken?
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

the scape the camera sucks u
      10 gallon Hospital tank

Comment

Well one thing I see. Is that a piece of holey rock in the front right corner? If so discus don't like high ph and that rock will raise your ph
        Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Originally posted by jhenry View Post
          well one thing i see. Is that a piece of holey rock in the front right corner? If so discus don't like high ph and that rock will raise your ph
          so what could i put there i guess swap it 4 some greenery lol other than that
          10 gallon Hospital tank

Comment

Looks too busy. Not open enough for discus.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
              Looks too busy. Not open enough for discus.

Mark
              +1
              Less is better most of the time. And especially this time sorry Beth. But the question you had to ask yourself is do you like it? If so the hell with what we say it's your tank in your house. So if you like it and your fish are happy leave it like that. This hobby is supposed to bring you joy. I forget that sometimes

Comment

Wel its my show tank so sit in my l.r. Dont know wat to take out 2 reduce it looks unbalanced wen i do that
                10 gallon Hospital tank

Comment

Originally posted by jhenry View Post
                  +1
                  Less is better most of the time. And especially this time sorry Beth. But the question you had to ask yourself is do you like it? If so the hell with what we say it's your tank in your house. So if you like it and your fish are happy leave it like that. This hobby is supposed to bring you joy. I forget that sometimes
                  +2

Comment

Originally posted by aone4u2luv@yahoo.com View Post
                    Wel its my show tank so sit in my l.r. Dont know wat to take out 2 reduce it looks unbalanced wen i do that
                    If you want I can come over sometime and help you with it. Just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X