Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any rimless RR rimless tanks that are 36x18?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any rimless RR rimless tanks that are 36x18?

Hi guys... I am looking for a new tank, 'old one sprang a leak on bottom seal. Since I have to buy new, I thought I would take the plunge and shop for a rimless RR tank.

The problem is, I have matching stands, and I don't want a different stand for my new rimless project and am satisifed with the required maintenance I have with a tank that size. Not to mention, I have the sump and everything else already, I don't want to start anew.

Anyway, let me know what you have, or can get.

Thanks -Albert

If you would like a beautiful rimeless reef ready tank. Look into a Ada 90p. The demensions are very close

Dimensions: 90cm X 45cm X 45cm (35.43in X 17.72in X17.72 in)
    glass thickness: 10mm
    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Thanks, JHENRY. They do look nice, and the dimensions are fine with me, however, from what I've read, they don't use starphire glass, only the regular glass. Or have I not found the correct information on that? Any idea how much an ADA 90p RR runs? Also, after lots of research, I think I like the holes on the sides of the tank than on the bottom for personal reasons. Does ADA customize tanks like that? 'Sorry for all the questions.

Comment

They do use starfire glass in a their tanks. And for a price the retail price of that tank is $659.00 I believe
        Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Working...
        X