This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Fish and Pets

Whoever told me to go check out tropical fish and pets did not take a closer look! First of all the store is a cluster stuff is everywhere, second the tanks are dirty as the bottom of a country rednecks feet and last but not least some fish are dyed an example is the two overcrowded tanks of parrots that say i heart u right across their bodies! Overall in a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 0.5... IMO everyone should give the owner a piece of their mind. (I know I did and walked out)
    Forget the dog.
    Beware of fish!
    :ertrink:

He don't care. I wonder how he stays in business. Doubt he sells much.

Comment

how do you dye a fish?
      45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

look man i dont want to sound like a d!@# but when you said your looking for a red devil i was trying to help and plus i dont need to look closer cuz i already know what the store is all about it aint too pretty when you look at them you want to get them out of that store. next time you want fish call the stores around you not try to insult the people thats trying to help. thanks hb
        fishless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 40GallonsOfDoom View Post
          how do you dye a fish?
          One injects the fish with dye through a hypodermic needle. It is a cruel practice that kills many of the fish being injected and makes the rest more suspectible to diseases.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaboyz View Post
            look man i dont want to sound like a d!@# but when you said your looking for a red devil i was trying to help and plus i dont need to look closer cuz i already know what the store is all about it aint too pretty when you look at them you want to get them out of that store. next time you want fish call the stores around you not try to insult the people thats trying to help. thanks hb
            Serious I insulted you? Well its the least I can do seeing as how you made me waste my time and money, time is money so yeah I wasted some money... Why would you want to get any fish out of that store? I can see how bad off they are but just getting fish out of there keeps his business going and allows him to order more unfortunate fish!
            Forget the dog.
            Beware of fish!
            :ertrink:

Comment

Okay guys . . . play nice.

Hondaboyz was trying to help by sharing where some Red Devils are. Nothing wrong with that. Texmexvin590 brings up a valid point - don't buy fish from a store that you don't want to support. There are certain stores that I don't go to for this reason.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

*grabs some popcorn* Awww Yeah!
                45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

look man i bought 2 7" red devil 6 months back and they did just fine. and plus i didnt make you waste your time and money it was your call to drive there. i was just trying to help. and when you start a tread stating you need to look closer that **** pisses me off. enjoy you tread cuz im done with the bull****.

Comment

Yeah! That's what I'm talkin bout! You gonna take that from him? I know I wouldnt! * gets some jujubes*
                    45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

i mean this is bull****. all this drama just for a helping out i mean when your looking for something some people give suggestions. its a yes or a no it your call except starting **** with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by 40GallonsOfDoom View Post
                        Yeah! That's what I'm talkin bout! You gonna take that from him? I know I wouldnt! * gets some jujubes*
                        Lmao hilarious!
                        20g mixed reef

Comment

Oh man, that's a two hit combo!! I think this may be a knockout ladies and gentlemen! Does our Challenger have the strength to come back from such a beating? Let's keep an eye on him, there could be some life left in him yet! *runs to the kitchen for a beer*
                          45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

Seriously?? Locking this thread.
                            Our Fishhouse
                            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                            X