Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petsmart has Endlers

Just and FYI on some Endlers

I bought an Endler at Petsmart yesterday (listed as special buy). Very beautiful male specimen. No females, just males. They are $2.89 each. Has adjusted nicely with my other endlers.

Austex

Good to hear!!
    Thanks for the update Austex!
    3 bucks for one is pretty pricy but it sure beats not having any around here.
    Which location did you go to by the way?

Comment

I was told by the store manager that all of the Petsmarts should have them.

You are right. Endlers are not easy to come by. I had to mail order my first set.

Comment

Originally posted by Austex View Post
        Just and FYI on some Endlers

I bought an Endler at Petsmart yesterday (listed as special buy). Very beautiful male specimen. No females, just males. They are $2.89 each. Has adjusted nicely with my other endlers.

Austex
        There you go Ten go get your endlers
        Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Thanks Justin,

Austex, I went to a couple of petsmart yesterday and didn't even see a new sign for endlers.
          Which location did you see them at? I was over there near Lakewood Church area.

Comment

mine doesn't have it neither!! sometimes a hybrid get mixed in and i try to reverse it by mixing it in my endler population, but no pure

Comment

I bought mine at sunset valley, tx. They still have about 5 endlers left. I have 6 young females that will be placed with my 2 males soon. I also have another 2 sets of endlers that I am picking up at San Francisco next week. Once they start breeding I will post them on the forum for trade.

Comment

Well, my female endler just added 6 new fry to the group. the adults do not seem to bother them at all.

Comment

These guys breed like flies. I started of with 3 pair and now I have at least 30+ offspring. I had to start another tank to place them in because its getting crowded in my CRS tank. Will post pictures soon.

Comment

How do You bring them from San Francisco to Austin? I presume you aren't driving or flying on a private plane. I've posted a question about that dilemmma previously but never got an answer I liked...I figured TSA would think the fish water might explode......Thanks...
                    Have Net Will Travel

Comment

The TSA does not have any rules against shipping fish or shrimp in your checked in luggage. I ship my fish in a Kordon breather bag, which I then place in an insulated box with shredded newsprint to keep the bag from shifting around. I also place a heat pack in the box to keep them warm. I have not had any DOAs with this system.

Be aware that Southwest Airline does have a policy against shipping fish, but I have managed to slip my specimens through anyway. Just keep the box small and you should not have any issues. The worst they can do is make you fedex the box to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X