Hi I'm new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm new to the forum

Hi like i said I'm new to the forum, I'm the proud owner of 2 GSP and one pictus catfish I have them for now in a 20 gallon but looking to upgrade soon, I know puffers are meant to be alone but I think I've got a male and female cause they swim and cross each other and don't show any sign of aggression, the pictus catfish spend most of the day hidden inside a decoration and at night goes out to eat but if the puffers come inside the "log" he defends his territory (not usual behavior ) but nothing viciously, well I'll post pictures later hope to share and learn from you guys take care!
    46 Gallon Bowfront, GT & L187b (2)

Welcome!

Love your avatar!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Puffers are great fish to have and they are sometimes even better than the mammals! Don't hesitate to ask questions or anything. :)
      Merritt Adkins
      Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
      Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
      The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!

Comment

Welcome!!
        I'm fairly new myself! Just learned a lot from some of the members on board and from the previous threads and posts!
        You can pretty much guess what fish I like =D

Comment

howdy.....welcome aboard....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Welcome Friend.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Working...
            X