Free kittens **Photos Added**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free kittens **Photos Added**

Are you looking for a pet that doesn't have to be walked, bathed, and doesn't require a water change? Do you enjoy free 24/7 entertainment? Are you just looking for a little unconditional love?

Then do I have the deal of a lifetime for you!

You are probably sitting there reading this and thinking to yourself, "Yeah, yeah...a low-maintenance pet that will entertain me AND love me? What's the catch?" And my answer to you is....There Is No Catch! All you need is a litter box, food, water, and a lap for a kitten to lay on! (lap optional)

Individual details:
    Orange short-hair male: May be spoken for
    OR_SH1.jpg
    Orange medium/long hair male: Very playful, semi-curious, purrs VERY loud, is the first one to the dinner bowl
    OR_LH1.jpg
    Gray Tabby female: Likes to play alone or with 1 other kitten, very curious
    GT_F1.jpg
    Torbie (combo gray tabby/red tortie) female: Shy and thoughtful, but extremely playful when she thinks you aren't looking. Likes her back scratched, but won't admit it. **wesleydnunder**
    Torbie1.jpg
    Black med/long-hair male: Loves performing the 'stealth attack', has an amazing 'crazy-eye' prior to the stealth attack, extremely playful, purrs VERY loud. Had to go with video instead of a picture for him...he never sat still long enough to get a photo. )

Black short/med-hair female: Has a small white patch on her chest, very playful and jumps into the middle everything, but also likes quiet time to watch.
    BL_F1-1.jpg
    Black short-hair female: Also has small white patch on her chest, extremely cuddly, loves to be scratched. **jhenry**
    BL_F2-1.jpg

The kittens are almost 6 weeks old, so they will be ready for a new home in about 2 weeks.

I will post pictures later today if people appear to be interested.
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 03-24-2011, 10:01 AM. Reason: Added Photos
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Traci, I'd be interested in one of the females and would love to see pics.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

do you ship?
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
        Traci, I'd be interested in one of the females and would love to see pics.

Mark
        Yay! I'm about to add pics to the first post. I would LOVE for you to take one.

Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
        do you ship?
        Um...no. But I might be willing to meet you halfway if it meant homing one of these sweet kittens with someone I know. )
        Our Fishhouse

Comment

Your killing me with those pics I've been wanting a kitty for a while now
          Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Now's your chance! They are really awesome. I'm going to have a hard time letting them go, but Xander (my 9 year old cat) hates them, so I have to.

Oh! And I forgot to mention, they are all eating Kitten Chow, and using the litter box.
            Our Fishhouse

Comment

That is the perfect cat but do they have any inclinations about getting into your tanks cause I don't have any top on my tanks

Comment

No, I've never had any problem with any of the cats and the fish. And many of my tanks don't have lids. They sometimes drink from the tanks, but never go after the fish.
                Our Fishhouse

Comment

Ok I'll got get all the essentials this weekend then I'll come pick on up or you can bring on over when I finish your stand

Comment

Justin, I have 3 cats and they never even LOOK at my aquariums. Tuko guards them in fact!
                    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by jhenry View Post
                      Ok I'll got get all the essentials this weekend then I'll come pick on up or you can bring on over when I finish your stand
                      You have 2 weeks to get prepared. They won't be old enough to leave here until then. But at that time, one is yours for sure!
                      Our Fishhouse

Comment

Thank you I'm really looking forward to this. I'm getting a kitty

Comment

Get two, they are just babies! They will keep each other entertained.
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

note to self....find job first, then take on more responsibility.....Adorable kittens.

CF
                            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

If she isn't spoken for yet I'd like to get the Torbie female. She has a sweet little face but looks like she could hold her own with Sophie and Shadow.

Mark
                              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X