want endlers guppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want endlers guppies

does anyone have a few they're willing to give away or know where i can buy some? i can't find them anywhere :(

Check out Aquabid, there are LOTS for sale there, If I wanted to buy 'em that's where I would start.
    There's a guy there who claims to have imported his original start from Venezuela.
    Have Net Will Travel

Comment

got some endlers and endlers/guppies fries today. can't wait till their population explode. reading up on inbreed

Comment

They have some nicer strains at Fish Gallery. Most places have them as feeder guppies, just might want to be picky about what you get.
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

Do they look like these? I've been supplying my excess to Don at Fish Gallery for a while for store credit. I happen to have a whole bunch now to get rid of, but can't take them to Don since the Fish Gallery is moving and they don't have much space. I'm willing to part with some pairs if you are interested. They are pure. I'm leaving the counry for a bit next Wednesday, so I can meet people Sun - Tue in Katy (Lowes, Petsmart). Not asking for any money, but if you have some cuttings of cool/difficult to find plants, I'd be interested.

Comment

i got one endlers that look like this

the other are still fries so i can't tell if they're true endlers or guppies mixed. if you have lots to part, i would love some fries. i just love seeing them grow. as for plants, the only one i use is plastic and diy spawning rag :/ trying to get some salt tolerant plants myself

Comment

btw, does your endlers eat their fries? my guppies doesn't eat their fries, but they ate 2 or 3 of the fries i introduced into the tank. it's almost like they could tell their fries from other's. i've added alot more spawning rags since then

Comment

Ca, no, mine never eat their fry... that is what makes it difficult. Of course, I keep them because of the brilliant colors of the males, but the females will breed like crazy. I would not mind if the parents ate some of them, but no one seems to want them in my community tank, and it is heavily planted so the fry can hide. So I always have to cull them. Let me know when you'd like to meet... I'm out of town until tomorrow, so I can meet you on Sunday if you wish.

BTW, I am a purist when it comes to Endlers. I would not mix mine with other livebearers because you loose the strain, and you'll end up with what is basically a guppy/feeder fish. Some people like the strains pure Endlers produce with other guppy varieties, but I like the billiant solid colors of the Endlers.
                Last edited by HookTheBrotherUp; 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X