HK USP .45 Auto Full Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK USP .45 Auto Full Size

I have a used HK USP for about 2 years now. I put about 700-900 rounds and shoots great! Never had a jam and always clean after the range. I have one mag and hk lock. The box I lost at my old apt so no box, sorry. I got this gun NEW from the gun show and cost me over 950+!!! So my if my asking price is a bit high shoot me a offer. PLEASE DON'T LOW BALL ME cause everyone knows HK is a great firearm.

Trades: Looking for a compact 9mm or 40 S&W.

I will add pictures later on the day everyone.

I might be interested. What is the asking price?
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by ohboitony

Asking 800 obo SORRY!

Comment

That gun goes for 700-800 online new.

I'll pm you my offer.
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

You have more details on the gun? like model number, options included like night sights, spring rate, etc.?

Found a really good deal with tons of extras for not much more than what you're asking. Not trying to be a ***** but just trying to get something at a more reasonable going rate. LMK.

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            You have more details on the gun? like model number, options included like night sights, spring rate, etc.?

Found a really good deal with tons of extras for not much more than what you're asking. Not trying to be a ***** but just trying to get something at a more reasonable going rate. LMK.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=219905408
            Everthing on the gun is factory from HK. I didn't change anything on it. I didn't know hk was this cheap now compare to 2 years ago. :( Hk and glocks are like almost same price now and I rather have an Hk over a glock. I think 600 is a good price for this firearm. Let me know thanks!

Comment

hey i got xd9mm subcompact been fired only twice if your interested.

Comment

Springfield?

How much?
                I ate my fish that died.

Comment

hk

450$

Comment

sorry 450 for the xd

Comment

Went to the range on Sunday and shot 100 rounds and NO JAMS!!!

600 FIRM!

Comment

Working...
                      X