Thank you CITY PETS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you CITY PETS!!!!!!

And a special thanx to Donnie for all your help and patience. My fiance and I appreciate all the help you guys have provided for us. Even helped us to get our tank back to stable. Bottom line there is only one real pet store in houston and that is CITY PETS! Great staff, family orientated, well educated on all aspects of pets and MOST IMPORTANTLY affordable!! You guys have made things so much easier for us. Anyone looking to get anything and I mean anything this is the place to be. Once again Donnie I cannot even thank you enough for making getting into this hobby a blast with your knowledge and honest opinion. We could not of come this far if it wasnt for you and your great staff. So once again we thank you and your staff for making our visit there as pleasant as possible and providing us with quality product and customer service. Also I attached a pic our cube. Keep in mind we are noobs. CITY PET customer for life!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, Donnie (sp?) and David are great. Place is always busy, so they must be doing something right? I know they have been a big help to me over the years and they are very competitively priced. Most, if not all of my dry goods have been purchased through City Pets.

Comment

Totally agree with you. They are great in all aspects.

Comment

Working...
        X