Daves Rare Aquarium Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daves Rare Aquarium Fish

Dave has some really cool new cyps and xenos in stock. I will probably stop by his store next Saturday on Feb. 12th. btw for those who dont know about Daves it is located in San Antonio. Take a look at his web site for pics.

Cyprichromis microlepidotus Kilila ''Purple''
    Cyprichromis microlepidotus Kiriza ''Black''

Xenotilapia boulengeri Ilangi ''Yellow Fin''
    Xenotilapia flavipinnis Gombe
    Last edited by algarciajr; 02-02-2011, 07:44 PM.
    150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    115G Tanganyikan

Nice cyps. Get those Kiriza!!!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

hey alfonso take some pics if you remember...i have a 210 top section just waiting for some cyps....i really didnt want to get any more fish until i get back from vacation next month...but who knows....
      210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

You know you want them Mickey . . . .
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i do but i want to get atleast 20 and maybe 30 so i will wait and see what are my options....
          210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

We were in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago....Dave was awesome, great fish too!
            215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
            180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
            58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Hey Al, what are you charging for your delivery fee? Assuming you were not just wanting everyone to look at Daves web site. ) You were offering to haul a big load back, right?????????
              Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori View Post
                Hey Al, what are you charging for your delivery fee? Assuming you were not just wanting everyone to look at Daves web site. ) You were offering to haul a big load back, right?????????
                I am planning on possibly stopping by Daves on Friday and I may or may not buy some fish for myself. I will be driving back to Houston Friday evening instead of Saturday as originally planned. If anyone wants some fish they would have to take care of order with Dave and pay him, I don't mind bringing fish back but they would have to be picked up Friday evening. I am not charging a delivery fee but if someone wants to help out with some gas money that is ok.
                150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Working...
                X