Pecans for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pecans for sale

I have enough requests for my gourmet pecans to order more halves from Louisiana. If anyone is interested, shoot me a pm. These make great gifts or add to munchie tray for the superbowl. They sell for $1 an ounce: 4oz $4, 8oz $8, etc.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Bump

Started baking last night.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I'll take 2 lbs.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

When do you want 'em? I can possibly come up to see you on Saturday.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I'm in no hurry. I'm not planning on sharing them with anyone. Anytime is fine.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

OK Tim, I'll give you a shout some time friday or saturday.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Put me down for 2lbs also. Thanks for the hook up on the electrician. Carlos showed up Saturday and did some peliminary work and will finish soon. THANK YOU!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

OK John. Sounds like I've got a road trip Saturday. Ain't been up to see y'all in quite a while anyway... need to. I'll call you.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                X