Soymilk's group buy 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soymilk's group buy 2.0

My other thread got closed without notice or warning. So imma continue here.

Pacific East Aquaculture has been the main Aquaculture Store for many aquarist looking for live corals for sale for the last 22 years. Shop our huge collection of aquacultured coral for sale. Purchase live frags, coral colonies and so much more for you reef aquarium. Browse our Aquaculture Store today!

Gonna get some big *** clams. 4.5"+

Nice colors.... Around 180 with 40% off... Around 100 ending price. Sale ends this week.

You actin up again foo.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

They nice foo. You know you want one.

Comment

damn everytime i see one of these basslet i want one lol..

Comment

I wish they had a bigger selection of gorgs!
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I'm in for CUC and maybe a fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
              I'm in for CUC and maybe a fishy.
              90P work in progress? I want to see that beauty man!

Comment

no pacificeast aquaculture group buy yet.... gonna try to see if they'll do 50%... then its on like donkey kong.

gonna do another live aquaria. Gonna try to do it this thursday or friday. (i can do it earlier if you guys want) If you want something PM ME or link what you want. Paypal first unless you have a credit line with the National Bank of Soymilk.

Comment

Sweet LA is better for me. I'll link what I need foo.

Comment

I thought u said no gb for awile man?? What happened now??

Comment

You not waiting till the Dallas event?
                      Resident fish bum
                      330G FOWLR
                      34G Reef
                      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I am not in gotta wait to see whats up there before I buy crap. But man they have a crazy list of Acans....so tempted.
                        Last edited by Darbex; 01-24-2011, 02:44 PM.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by madugo View Post
                          I thought u said no gb for awile man?? What happened now??
                          always some cool stuff on Live Aquaria lol. I just sold one of my dslrs, so i have money to play with lol. But i usually don't spend more than 50 bucks on the group buy though.

If anyone wants to get into the "business" check out www.route66marine.biz
                          too hardcore for me.... gotta throw down a few g for each order.

Oh yea.... im officially getting dallas tickets by the end of this week. Please confirm with me that you're going. Thai.... you best be going... or someone is gonna shoot up your 60p from the window with a bb gun.

Comment

Whatca talkin Willis?

That wasn't me!
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by soymilk View Post
                              always some cool stuff on Live Aquaria lol. I just sold one of my dslrs, so i have money to play with lol. But i usually don't spend more than 50 bucks on the group buy though.

If anyone wants to get into the "business" check out www.route66marine.biz
                              too hardcore for me.... gotta throw down a few g for each order.

Oh yea.... im officially getting dallas tickets by the end of this week. Please confirm with me that you're going. Thai.... you best be going... or someone is gonna shoot up your 60p from the window with a bb gun.
                              get me 2 lettuces slug if they are still in stock when you placing the order...
                              that damn crab dont do nothing...besides killed the bleeding apple scoly...and i cant take it out unless i take all the ****s out...

Comment

Working...
                              X