Two full grown chickens need new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two full grown chickens need new home

Raised up from baby chicks. Both female and already laying eggs. They stay in our backyard during the day and in a cage at night. They are kid friendly as mine play with them all the time.

Asking $30 for the both of them plus a partial bag (almost full) of food for them.

Live in Deer Park, but can meet nearby.
    Raul
    PokerFace

My HOA would have a coniption fit if I did....but would love to have some fresh eggs every now and then...smiles....

I'll ask my shepard mix how she feels about having some little feathered friends come over....smiles....

Okay...I am just yanking your chain....but I hope you find a good home for the....really.

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 01-21-2011, 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

How you doing old man...?(Old man to old man)

Honestly, your HOA wouldn't know they were there...LOL

In the evenings, the kids pluck them off the fence where they like to perch towards the evening. LOL
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

old man look at my life......I'm alot like you were.....twenty four and there's so much more.....yada yada yada...same ole same ole....

Just about out of the hobby.....one tank to go....and this one's going to hurt the most...all my "kids' in this tank.....

Is it true what I hear about chickens....more cluck for your buck?.....smiles

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan
          Just about out of the hobby.....one tank to go....and this one's going to hurt the most...all my "kids' in this tank.....

CF
          No more fish for you?
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Working...
          X