Part-time employee needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part-time employee needed

Hi I am looking for someone who has some experience in saltwater/ freshwater fish. You must be a hard working, trustworthly and dependable adult who is motivated to work. Pay will be base on your experience( starting pay $8 and up to $10 per hr). If you are interested please call me at 713-705-7729 to set up an appointment for an interview. This job opening is for a part- time spot and possible full-time. This thread will remain open until I find the most qualified canidate. Thanks Tran

What part of town is this position in?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

S/W Houston Steve.

Comment

id apply but live too far away. 249 bltwy 8
        fishless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

are you talking about weekends or during the week. I'd love to come work there and help out if its over the weekend but I stay home with my daughter during the week.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

Well one position is fill right now and I am looking for someone to help out on Wednesday and Sunday.

Comment

I am looking for someone who can work on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Pay will vary on knowledge.713-705-7729 Tran.

Comment

Working...
              X