Tropical fish and pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical fish and pets

Anyone heard of this place? Guy says he has discus..

Don't waste your time. Go to Houston Aquarium Warehouse for anything Discus related.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

That place is ****** disgusting!
      Unless you want to annihilate your current setup with disease ridden fish and anything else bad in aquaria,then don't bithergojng their
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

He only got like 5 discus, but his price on supplies are unbeatable.

Comment

ive never been there. i called him and he was like my 5-6 inch discus are 35 bucks,but if his store is that bad then nevermind. i would love to go to HAW but thats on the other side of town. i want to see if i can get discus close to home.

Comment

where are you located?

update your profile with your area, that will make everything easier, including finding a good discus source for you, your best bet would be fish r us on hwy 242/ needham rd. off of I-45N.
            FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

HAW is your only option. Take the drive you will not regrete it. 100's of boxers will back me up on this.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
                He only got like 5 discus, but his price on supplies are unbeatable.
                yeah if you dont mind getting broken filters, pumps, and heaters, with no guarentee and cockroach infested everything, especially tank stands.

this place is right by my parents house.
                the previous owners took good care of it, but this new guy doesnt give a ****.

i have bought 2x broken koralia pumps, a cracked ac110, an odysea 550ph that didnt have an impeller, all to go on a 75g tank that the trim fell off of and the stand it came with had to be sprayed with roach roach killer and pesticides for 4 days before putting it in the house.

swear to god it was a mini cockroach world.

and all of that was purchased at one time and he wouldnt return any of it, even though i purchased it and came back in less then an hour.

this place is sooooooo far beyond a joke.
                FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

Darned skipppy!!!

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
                  HAW is your only option. Take the drive you will not regrete it. 100's of boxers will back me up on this.
                  210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                  135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                  125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                  90G star sapphire
                  75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                  55G ?
                  30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

The original owner of HAW was Dan Villasenior. He was a Discus Freak! He started out by breeding discus in his garage. He started contacting Asian breeders , so he could get good stock for himself and some for me. Then he figured out he could sell them out of his garage. He went just alittle overboard and started HAW. Then home pressures/family pressures kicked in and he sold it to Dustin and another guy. Dan was one of my best friends and kind of disappeared (from friends and family). I'm told he still helps to import fish to HAW. Dan use to treat all his fish for parasites , when they came in. He only had trouble when he went to the Philippines for several weeks and trusted some shmuck to look after his store, who would close early and not clean the tanks. Last time I stopped at HAW (run by Dustin), those discus were very healthy. They are the best source in town (but I guess I'm byassed).
                    Emerald Green Rainbowfish
                    Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

HAW just recieved another new supply of discus. Will be ready for sale on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X