2 Free Chihuahuas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Free Chihuahuas

I posted a short time ago, asking if anyone could give a home to a spoiled family pet, well now my mom wants to give up both her little mess makers...I mean beloved baby chihuahuas...

Seriously, both are spoiled, and a bit overweight, but are young and can be rehomed immediately. Both are female, both under five years old...One is closer to three or less....and both are spayed and have all their shots. One is tan or fawn colored, the other is black and white. Take one or both.

I would love to hear from you if you are interested at all...I can send all the pictures you would like or you can even come over and visit them in person.

Let me know....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Bump....
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Doggone
      s

Comment

My daughters and wife are very interested....still have them?
        A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

Nope......One went to a good home, and Mom decided to keep the other for a while longer....

Thanks for asking....How'd the puppy sale go?

CF

Comment

Oh, that's alright....glad you found a good home.

My puppy sale pulled in a bunch of nibbles but no bites....dropping them to $100....just need to update my ads on the net and signs in surrounding neighborhoods.
            A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

They are gorgeous pups.....I'm surprised you haven't sold a couple or more by now.....

I'll let you know should mom change her mind about keeping Tessa....the black and white one....

CF

Comment

Working...
              X