Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Photos for POTM - February 2011 - READ FOR NEW INFO

**New Important Information**

Starting with the February 2011 POTM contest, I will no longer be posting less than 10 photos for voting. If I don't have enough submissions by the deadline, there won't be a contest for the month and the submitted photos will be held for the next month.
    The deadline to submit your photos for February 2011 POTM is January 16th at 10pm. Any photos submitted after that date will be kept for the next months contest.

Submit your photos via email to hfbpotm@houstonfishbox.com

You must include, "POTM - <Your HFB Member Name>" in the e-mail subject line.
    • Please make sure all requirements are met before sending your photo.
    • Please make sure you have included your member name in the e-mail. If I don't know who's photo it is, it will not be submitted in the contest.
    • Photo must be included in the email as an attachment. Do not send a link to the photo.
    • Submit 1 photo per contest.
    • Member must be in good standing to participate.
    • All photos posted must be the work of the member posting.
    • Photo must be fish hobby related (fish, plants, invertebrates, tanks, etc). Photos that are not aquatic-related will be discarded.
    • Photo must be a minimum of 640 x 480 pixels. Higher resolutions are preferred.- Accepted file extensions - .jpg, .jpeg, .png
    • Photo must not have copyright, or any other identifying mark.
    • Photo must not be drastically manipulated. Cropping, resizing, and color adjustments are acceptable as long as the photo is not distorted or looks unnatural.

Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.
Working...
X