Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gourmet Pecans

Some of y'all have sampled these.

I'm selling them for $16.00 a pound...steep, I know but the cost of the pecans is crazy. Comes in a holiday decorated round tin or fold box, depending on amount.

LOL Gonna put on the label, "Mark's Nuts" PM if interested...or call 409-939-7831.

Mark
    Last edited by wesleydnunder; 12-20-2010, 12:30 PM.
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

I've had these. They are like crack for kids.

Mark's Nuts taste insanely great!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Are these the ones that were at the Christmas party at Darbe's?
      Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
      29 gal (Planted Puffer)
      10 gal (snails and small planted)
      5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Schweaty balls come to mind....don't know why....? )

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by freespool View Post
          Are these the ones that were at the Christmas party at Darbe's?
          Yes, same ones.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
            Schweaty balls come to mind....don't know why....? )

CF

LOL you have issues, Steve.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

At the Christmas Party I couldn't stop puting "Mark's Nuts" in my mouth. Ummm they are good.
              Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
              29 gal (Planted Puffer)
              10 gal (snails and small planted)
              5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Working...
              X