Acoustic Guitar SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Guitar SOLD

I have a very nice Epiphone AJ100 for sale. It's got fresh strings on it and is in very good condition. Plays as nice as it looks.

No visible scratches or dings...very clean....just the guitar, no case or extras.

Asking 100.00

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 01-27-2011, 09:45 PM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Make an offer if your interested...thanks

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Here's a quick video for sound check....I'd like to sell this before Christmas if possible.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Folks...I put asking 100.00 up there, hoping to get a 80.00 offer.....anyone?

CF

Comment

Make an offer if your interested....thanks

CF

Comment

Is it an electric acoustic?
            FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

It was an Acoustic Bri....sold today.....

CF

Comment

Working...
              X