Tanks I have scaped in the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks I have scaped in the field

These are a couple of the tanks that I have personally scaped while at work...with the exception of the discus tank and river rock tank, which I only made minimal changes to. Some of these tanks have large budgets while some have smaller budgets. Some are cloudy cause a usually snap the pic after Im done scaping and the water change has just finished.

Last edited by newb; 12-10-2010, 12:58 AM.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Very nice Randall. I like Milliniums The best. You can come over anytime and redo all of mine.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I like that last tank best.
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I think they all look pretty good...nice work

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

they look really good randall.....so are you scaping on the side.....for cash of course....i will be ready in a month or so with everything to do it.....plus your close to the house.....
          210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

To the untrained eye, these are good. I see several things in each tank that could be fixed. Rock placement is key in my opinion. Also the placement of plants should be more thought out. They seem scattered and uneven. The flow of the scapes are a little off but overall they are decent.
            If it ain't wild caught
            You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
              To the untrained eye, these are good. I see several things in each tank that could be fixed. Rock placement is key in my opinion. Also the placement of plants should be more thought out. They seem scattered and uneven. The flow of the scapes are a little off but overall they are decent.
              Big brother is being tough. Sounds like my family.

I like the mexican river rock tanks.

They look good. Would like to see more pctures after they have cleared up.

ADG has new tanks on their site that look awesome.

Comment

ADG jas a specific "look" to their tanks. I don't know how to explain it but I see it. These tanks, while pleasing to the eye, don't have the artistic touch that makes some ADG tanks spectacular. I'm not hating, just giving my honest opinion.
                If it ain't wild caught
                You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
                  Big brother is being tough. Sounds like my family.
                  Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                    they look really good randall.....so are you scaping on the side.....for cash of course....i will be ready in a month or so with everything to do it.....plus your close to the house.....

I'll come scape your tank...no problem. All I require is gas money...just give me a few days notice.

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
                      Very nice Randall. I like Milliniums The best. You can come over anytime and redo all of mine.
                      Just pick a time...I'll be there.

Comment

Can you do water changes for me?

p.s. good work on all the tanks!
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

yeah...but Asians got to pay!!! just kidding...but seriously though!!!

Comment

I'm really not being a hater. I'm not trash talking or anything like that. I just think that if you are going to claim to be "the best" you should prove it. In every single tank...high budget or not. Don't sit around and call me a hater. I may not work for an aquarium company, I don't have a degree in scaping, but I have a good eye for it and I think those tanks need an artistic touch.
                            If it ain't wild caught
                            You ain't doing it right

Comment

someone is pissy today ...not arguing in a company thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X