little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help

I need some clout now. I do not want to drive to SW houston to get it. I would like to pick it up on the Northside. Any ideals? Fish R Us does not carry it and Ultimate probably does not have it. I love the northside but it's sucks for this hobby.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

who's got bloat now??? sucks to hear man
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Some will be sitting by your front door when you get back from work.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Thanks Tim! I just was trying to figure a game plan to get the clout. Thought I better check this thread. I will order a 1,000 count bottle today. Quick ship it. Those of you that have good water count your blessings. My water is horrible now. I'm having problems in almost all tanks. I burned thru 3- 100 ct bottles of clout in 1 wk. Now I need to get some carbon and get this carbon bottle built. I wonder if it will solve my water problem. Thanks again Tim.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

John...are you having problems with your water even though you use Safe ?

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
            Thanks Tim! I just was trying to figure a game plan to get the clout. Thought I better check this thread. I will order a 1,000 count bottle today. Quick ship it. Those of you that have good water count your blessings. My water is horrible now. I'm having problems in almost all tanks. I burned thru 3- 100 ct bottles of clout in 1 wk. Now I need to get some carbon and get this carbon bottle built. I wonder if it will solve my water problem. Thanks again Tim.
            Let me know if you get it.

I have 1K count with your name on it.

I just been using my big carbon bottle and prime.

Backing up a back up.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I got around 500 also John. Let me know.

Comment

Thia or Jim I need some tonight. Please call me. Save Tim a trip. Thanks.

I'm working on a bottle tonight. GeneD called his bud and got me the hook up on the carbon. I have the bottle in the garage. I ran out of safe and am using alpha. It's good but I used a 16oz bottle in 1 week. This water I have needs more than just a dechlorinator. All 3 adult troph colonies have sick fish. They all have had 2 or more fish die in the last 3-4 days. This bloat kills quick like 48 hrs.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Sorry to hear that John. Is it the city water you have issues with?
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
                    Thia or Jim I need some tonight. Please call me. Save Tim a trip. Thanks.

I'm working on a bottle tonight. GeneD called his bud and got me the hook up on the carbon. I have the bottle in the garage. I ran out of safe and am using alpha. It's good but I used a 16oz bottle in 1 week. This water I have needs more than just a dechlorinator. All 3 adult troph colonies have sick fish. They all have had 2 or more fish die in the last 3-4 days. This bloat kills quick like 48 hrs.
                    Clout is already at your front door.

:)
                    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
                      Sorry to hear that John. Is it the city water you have issues with?
                      Yea city water is not good out here. We recently switched from our municipal utility well water to Lake Houston water. It takes 6-7 days to pipe it to Spring so you know they treat it heavily with chloramines. Then my local guy's treat it and I think they are the problem. Nothing like ammonia coming straight out of the tap. I was using Safe dechlorinater. I had a 4kilo bucket. I used it all up in 8 months which means I water changed 400,000 gallons of water. Probably less because I have to over treat for ammonia. I had a 2nd bucket but when I opened it was bad so in the trash it went.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Thanks Tim!!!!!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Good luck John! Sorry to hear about your losses.
                          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

WOW, John you can tell you have some friends here. Glad to know you got what you need, but sorry that you needed it. I have several bottles of Alpha and one big bottle of prime. Hate to get rid of the alpha if it does not work good, but not worth risking my fish.
                            Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
                            29 gal (Planted Puffer)
                            10 gal (snails and small planted)
                            5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Looks like Tim got you covered.

I massive amounts of both clout and metro.

I have tried a combo of both, and double dosing metro.

Let me know if you need anything.
                              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
                              X