S&W M&P40 Trade/Sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W M&P40 Trade/Sell

This is Heidi's gun. Like new and it has had exactly 50 rounds fired (her cc qualification). She has decided it is too heavy and a little big for concealed carry. We're open to suggestions/trade/offers. We paid $645 for it, need $450 cash firm or trade for a 9mm, 40, 45 that is compact and designed for concealed carry.
    Thanks.
    Heidi and Roy
    Last edited by trademan; 11-30-2010, 09:37 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling and price

Nice pistol.

I have the 9mm version.

If it was a 9 i'd find a way to make it happen.

Someone help him out on a fine fire arm.

Comment

Please include price or what you are looking for in trades.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Sorry. Price posted now.

Comment

I have a ruger 9mm.....never fired it .....not sure if it's what your looking for, but I would not be opposed to trading up in caliber...???

Let me know if your interested in seeing it......

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Nice seeing you guys again....good luck on finding a smaller trade....sorry mine was not what you were looking for....

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Steve we really enjoyed chatting with you in person. You have a very nice gun, unfortunately it is the same size as Heidi's M&P 40.

Thanks for the effort.

Comment

i got a springfield armory xd-9 cc pistol i might be willing to trade its only been fired on 2 occasions

Comment

Is this the one with a 3" barrel? If so then we would be interested. Hers is new with case, lock, grips etc. The ONLY time it has been fired was to qualify for her cc.

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Working...
                    X