Ibanez Gio price drop 45.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Gio price drop 45.00

I have a Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar, that I would like to get 45.00 for.

thanks for looking....try it out before you buy if you need/want. I have been using it for practice here in my den. No longer needed.

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 12-02-2010, 12:24 PM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Anyone care to make an offer.....I can really use the cash for upcoming bills....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I also have a Washburn WI-64 for sale, and a SX by Guitar Fetish, strat copy for sale......340. for the WI 64, and 175.00 for the strat copy....

CF

Comment

Post a picture of the strat copy and the washburn please
        FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Updated with new pictures.

CF

Comment

What's the red one?
            FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

The red one is a strat copy Brian, from Guitar Fetish...

New price on the Gio....45.00

CF

Comment

Ibanez Gio is gone folks....

CF

Comment

Working...
                X