Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

I'm starting up a BRS group buy for nov 2nd. This is short notice, and we might not get enough for the group buy in time. If not then it'll be for the next week. This is how it works.

I need at least 10 people to get this group buy going. You will need to set up an account with Brs first, after that send me your last name and email address you used for that account. You will then get an email confirming your participation in the group buy.

You will have from nov 2nd to 9th to order something. Each order is handled separately. You will pay for your own items and it will be shipped to your house, but you will get the special group buy price. There is no need to pool money or pick up items.

For group buy prices, check on the item you want and it the cheapest price listed (the price usually if you order +10 of the same item, the cheapest price listed)

Another nice perk is your account is upgraded to "preferred customer" so you'll always get the 2nd tier pricing on all items forever. Unless you participate in another group buy. This is a great chance to restock on gfo, carbon, supplements, etc.

This thread will be closed. Pm me if you have any questions or want to join. Feel free to send a pm if you wanna know the prices on anything.

How many people you got so far?
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

i have about 5 people so far, 2 more that are inquiring

Great prices on bulk carbon too. Good for fresh water. Might be a good idea to pick up a reactor/ test kits.

Comment

Check your PM playa.
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I might be in on this.

Comment

i sent the list off already jim. So a little bit late to get in, but you could piggy back on my or thai's order

what were you looking at? I'm loading back up on test kits, and random junk.

Comment

PM sent
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by soymilk View Post
                i sent the list off already jim. So a little bit late to get in, but you could piggy back on my or thai's order

what were you looking at? I'm loading back up on test kits, and random junk.
                which test kits you getting?
                I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I'm getting 1-2 kh kits, Imma go with Elos. Since it's been working ok so far for me.

Do you have calcium, mag yet? I still have a ton of two part mix here so don't worry about buying that yet. I might switch my tank over to zeovit.

Comment

Hey Truong what were some of the supplements you and I were talking about when I was over? Anyone try to Flatworm eXit?
                    Last edited by Darbex; 11-02-2010, 12:22 PM.
                    Resident fish bum
                    330G FOWLR
                    34G Reef
                    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I did BRS GB with another group earlier in the year. Worked out great and easy. Have fun buying...
                      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

i have no idea which one, i talked about a bunch of stuff.

was it 2 part? Alk and calc? For GFO?

Comment

im about to put in an order for more junk..... PM me if you wanna add anything to the order for free shipping

i'm a "preferred" reefer + theres 10% off right now.

Comment

Can I edit my list?
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

• BRS "Extra Thick" Gel Super Glue 20g Tube was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Remove Product Name Unit Price Qty Subtotal Continue Shopping Update Shopping Cart 1 Pound (453 Grams) Bulk GFO "Granular" Ferric Oxide

$21.59 $21.59 Elos Aqua Test Kit - Calcium

$26.99 $26.99 Elos Aqua Test Kit - Carbonate Hardness (Alkalinity)

$16.19 $16.19 Elos Aqua Test Kit - Phosphate

$25.19 $25.19 Ceramic Coral Frag Plugs 25pc - Oceans Wonders

$5.39 $5.39 BRS "Extra Thick" Gel Super Glue 20g Tube

$5.39 $5.39
                              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
                              X