What I got from the auction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I got from the auction!

Today was a good day for me!I got 5 items and 2 fish for only 13.00!I got Java Fern(2.00),Water sprite(1.00), Najas grass(2.00),A 20-40g air pump(2.00),Top fin 20g filter(3.00),and 2 Tiger Barbs(3.00)!Everything I got was a super great deal!What did you guys get!

PS:at the end they had a Knife fish and a arowana!
    10g Community Planted Aquarium
    10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
    55g Saltwater Aquarium-
    20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
    20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
    YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Were you the young Hispanic guy with his father in the front row? I was the guy wearing the green Gila Monster shirt. I got fish food, dechlorinator, plastic plants, and chemicals.
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

No,I was second to last row,on left side.I was next to my dad that was wearing a striped blue shirt and I was wearing blue shorts and grey t-shirt.
      10g Community Planted Aquarium
      10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
      55g Saltwater Aquarium-
      20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
      20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
      YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

I was trying to figure out if that was you. I thought it was after you tried to big on the 30 hex.

I went home with a pair of labeotropheus tawavasae for school for 12$, a 40gal whisper filter for 10$ and a cool plant for my Mom for 10$.

Hey Makatak-I'm guessing you changed your mind on wanting to purchase the tank?

Edit: I'm the teen girl in the red shirt, who worked as a runner partially.
        Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

Thanks to everyone...for those of you who didn't stay until the end, we had some really cool donated surprises, such as:

Gymnorhamphichthys rostratus
          Osteoglossun ferreirae
          Panaque nigrolineatus
          Red Tail Sternella Pleco
          ...and some pretty cool plants
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

HAS Auction on my 50th bday

Today was my 50th birthday and going to the auction was a wonderful birthday present to myself!

I got a pair of leopard endlers, glass shrimp from Lake Sheldon, and a java fern. I put them in a 6.5 gallon bookshelf aquarium in my office along with a platy.

I hope the endlers have enough space and do not outbreed the tank. I had trouble finding much information about the endlers on the internet. Any advice?

Comment

completely forgot about this auction...first one I have missed since I started keeping fish. Oh well, Texans had an awesome game.
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
                completely forgot about this auction...first one I have missed since I started keeping fish. Oh well, Texans had an awesome game.
                +1

I had to work !!! This is the first auction that I have missed in three years .

Comment

How did the "Don Scott family "part of the auction go?

Comment

We got a good supply of Dainichi for a very good price, enough to last for a while. Also got some interesting peacocks and a few other Africans as well. The six Geophagus steindachneri I got for $3 was my bargain of the day.
                    210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                    135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                    125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                    90G star sapphire
                    75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                    55G ?
                    30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

The water sprite is very fragile and breaks badly when pulled for the auction. If you don't move it it can look great; I have one that nearly fills a 20. Who ever got the water lilly, it is the one in my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by sountfc View Post
                        We got a good supply of Dainichi for a very good price, enough to last for a while. Also got some interesting peacocks and a few other Africans as well. The six Geophagus steindachneri I got for $3 was my bargain of the day.
                        Geos for $3.00? I must have been in the restroom when that went up for bids. LOL!
                        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Ha, maybe! There were several bags of these, and this was the very first one that went up for sale, so it was pretty early on. It was one of the first things I bid on, as I recall.

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                          Geos for $3.00? I must have been in the restroom when that went up for bids. LOL!
                          210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                          135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                          125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                          90G star sapphire
                          75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                          55G ?
                          30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

I think the fundraiser for Don went real well...should have totals in a couple of days...probably start running through all the tickets tonight.
                            Charles Jones
                            http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                            Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                            X