gettin screwed it sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gettin screwed it sucks

stopped in to a little shop on 249 past willowbrook. needed feeders. was told 20 for a dollar. asked for $5 bucks worth. rec'd 50 feeders. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu not worth the *****ing, i'm never going back.

This place used to be awesome, but the owner sold to some idiot. All the tanks are filthy, prices are ok, but its always a gamble.

I bouth a new tank there years back and ended up bug bombing the house to kill the roaches.

word to you retailers

if i'm buying 100 feeders or more a pop. every friday. I got some big fish and i'll be back. screw me and i'll never be back.

Did you not notice the difference before leaving the store ? I ask because there's a big (visual) difference between 50 feeders in a bag and 100 feeders in a bag . Also , did you return to the store or give the store a call ? It could have been just an honest mistake . I find it hard to believe that a store would intentionally try to cheat you over $2.50 .

Comment

Yeah... feeders are more a courtesy rather than a profit machine. I'd say it was a mistake, but I don't know anything about this place, so I can't be sure.
      75 planted (Being Renovated)
      Endlers
      gobies
      lots of nanos

Comment

thanks for the responses.

Man I sound whinny. Normally I would have corrected him, it was a small bag. I was tired and honestly did'nt give a crap by that point. Realise they are not profit generators, but seriously take pride in your store dude. just venting.

Comment

this store used to be good when Kevin owned it, but then he sold it to his uncle who doesnt give a crap about the shop. Truly Sorry, I used to stop all the time and chat with Kevin, nice guy and had awesome prices, once you got to know him, he'd give great discounts.

Comment

Ah yes Kevin, I had forgotten his name. Yes Kevin was a good guy and gave nice discounts.

Comment

LOL

Wow! you actually count the feeders. What a joke.

Comment

well duh, and I name em and put lil scarfs on em. too

Comment

what store is this?

Comment

I'm thinking it's tropical fish and pets....on 249 just south of the beltway...

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by robr0924 View Post
                      well duh, and I name em and put lil scarfs on em. too

Spoken like a true smart a$$
                      My advice, find a new store. I know its just feeders and probably an honest mistake but money is money now a days.
                      If it ain't wild caught
                      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Store is at corner of north houston rosslyn and 249, about 1 block from my job. I actually went in there the other day and bought something, believe it or not they still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by semper View Post
                          Store is at corner of north houston rosslyn and 249, about 1 block from my job. I actually went in there the other day and bought something, believe it or not they still alive.

I live in that area and I have NEVER seen a fish store by there? Any one have this places phone #?

Comment

Google tropical fish and pets, its next to a big thrift store.
                            FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

It's on the north/east corner. 1/2 the way down in a strip center. I would not bother calling them. Did you ever see a episode of Sienfeld with the soup nazi? It's kind of like that.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Working...
                              X