X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delock's Monday morning corner Week 5

Ok folks! What to say!

Giants @ Texans!

Man, did your offensive line disappear the last two games? Or is Matt holding the ball to long?

This was a game YOU ALL should have won! You cant let Eli and company putting 21 on you in less then 18 and think you going to win!

Well you have a mad Kansas City Chiefs team coming into town this Sunday! And they played the Colts hard at Indy.

Titans @ Cowboys:

Well we won! It was not pretty but we walked out with a win. Respect the 10 on 10-10-10.

The AFC south will be won around week 12!

Sidenote:

first time in over two decade we don't have an unbeaten team after week 5.

I am so pissed. Dallas D made VY look life Drew Brees out there. 9 penalties for 100+ yards doesnt help either. Who would have thought 27pts and 600yrds of offense wouldnt have been enough to beat the Titans? What we know is that Titans own the NFC East and the NFC East owns the Texans
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

By the way I am done with the coaching staff they are allowing way to many penalties and stupid errors that should only happen in college or high school football. Bill Cowher is available next year go get him Jones.
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I'd like to know why #21 for Dallas plays in the NFL. If he wasn't getting blatant interference calls against him he was getting burned. ...and that completely uncharacteristic celebration that cost Dallas the yardage on kickoff; could the fine for those idiots be big enough?

A bet is a bet, D. I'll be making a $20 donation to HFB in your name.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Where are the Texans fans?

Comment

Crying.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
            X