Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delock's Monday morning corner Week 3

This sums most of this action from this weekend

"I wanted a good game since I like the Texans too. But lets be honest they couldnt get anything done. Browns replacement let Ware wreck havoc and Joel Dressen cant block for sit. The boys are still prone to penalties and need to clean that up. Good game for VY leading the Titans to a win." Darbex

Cowboys vs Texans: WOW! I knew this was a do or die game for Wade but did the Texans nuts shrink? As many I wanted a good game with the best team winning. But the Texans made Roy Williams look like a superstar! Yuck!

Titans vs Giant: Well we walked out with a victory, but we have alot to work on. No turnovers, great defense and good adjustment from last week.

Week 4

Texans vs Oakland:

This will be a true test of this team heart. Rebounding from a home loss to traveling on the road. Oakland defense is FAST! If Oakland can put together a decent offensive output, this may be a long day.

Titans vs Denver:

Here is a game that will be ....boring.

Originally posted by Delock View Post
    Cowboys vs Texans: WOW! I knew this was a do or die game for Wade but did the Texans nuts shrink? As many I wanted a good game with the best team winning. But the Texans made Roy Williams look like a superstar! Yuck!
    We finally agree on something !

• Mario was getting tossed around like a rag doll
    • kind of even brings back memories of the Oilers
    Tropheus Elitist Maximus
    150 Troph & Petro mix Link
    ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
    ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

I can see the future...the writing is on the wall....

Texans Kill the Raiders..err wait its in Oakland...so what..Cailfornia is for %$@S! Texan's all the way...

The Aint's really ,made me sad last week, but against the FN Panthro's..geez dude talk about mismatch,.the Aint's go revenge on mind and the Panthro's got next year on mind..Aint's all the way Jose'!!!!

The Titans at home vs. Denver...this game is summed up in two words.. BOR-RING...but we know those Titan fans cannot handle that..so...I say Titans at home and against Denver the pansies of the west, and Titans on a high, Broncos on the road, cannot find their helmets for a case of revenge...take ADVIL.. Titans Win!!!

The cowwards..I mean the cowfawkers..I mean Cowboys for real, get the week off...they need it... atleast..its Texas...
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Texans can will.

Lets see how our DBs respond.

The secondary is a joke.
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Oakland has no passing game, but it will put a smile on Manning's face..

The corner's are making horrible mistakes.

When Pollard is our number 1 tackler this year, this is a SERIOUS problem for the Texans. Quick, someone get this man some help!!!

Comment

oak will have a passing game against a sorry secondary.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
              Oakland has no passing game, but it will put a smile on Manning's face..

The corner's are making horrible mistakes.

When Pollard is our number 1 tackler this year, this is a SERIOUS problem for the Texans. Quick, someone get this man some help!!!
              Since Pollard is your number one tackle you have to see how they playing him. Is he strictly in the secondary or do they play him up close to the line to show blitz?

Comment

there you go 3-1 this week...Titans losing..as much as I have to saya bout that ....glad they lost... GO TEXANS!!!

oh well.....

Comment

Working...
                X