November 13, 2010 anniversary sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 13, 2010 anniversary sale

Anniversary #26. Thank you for all your support throughout the years.

I wanted to start this thread a little early so we can list specials that we will have that day. So save your money up for it. This is a one day sale only. There will be a lot on sale, so please come back to this thread. There will be a raffle and tickets should be starting in the next couple weeks. I will keep you informed for sure. Thank you.

This is just a start.

For every $50 live stock purchase, you will have a choice of a duncan/dendro frag of your choice. Limit 4 per purchase. While supplies last.

For every $50 dry goods purchase, receive a free aqua vitro 350 ml product of your choice. Limit 4 per purchase. While supplies last.

Buy a Marine land Biowheel 400 ($69.99) receive a free black 20 gallons high tank.

Ricordia florida--single polyps $10 each. We should have about a 100 available that day.

Hydor evolution 1400-$39.99

Please be patient, we are trying to work out some killer deals for everybody. Thank you again for your support

City Pets

55 gallons aqueon tank----$70

20 lbs live sand--$18

More to come!!!!

Raffle begins this weekend.

Comment

Double Bright Led 36- 48" (Just like this http://www.bigalsonline.com/edealinv...ampaign=Froogl) ---$100

MP 40W ES -$449.99 however, you will receive your choice of either a 75 gallons aqueon black tank or a NEXTREEF media reactor MR1. limited quantities on hand.

For any of the higher price items, we can take a deposit on them to reserve yours purchase for that day. We do accept paypal, cash, and credit card. If any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you

Donnie

Comment

Got anything for sale that can be used for the pond?

Comment

Dang, I already see a few things I want. I will be at the front door dressed in football pads and helmet, so watch out I'm comming though.
          Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
          29 gal (Planted Puffer)
          10 gal (snails and small planted)
          5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

I got my eyes set on at least two of those lights for my bedroom 215g.

Comment

dang, i just checked my calender and I will be out of town that date. anyone want to go shopping for me?

29 gal (Planted Puffer)
              5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
                I got my eyes set on at least two of those lights for my bedroom 215g.
                +1
                300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

i will take 2 Double Bright Led 36- 48"
                  20 gal CRS
                  137 gal Lake Tanganyika

Comment

Looks like a rush on the LED's. May be a good thing I will not be there, as I could get mean.

29 gal (Planted Puffer)
                    5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Sorry nothing for ponds. What item are you looking for? Just let me know, I will see what I can do.

More items.

Since the koralia evo 1400 is so popular, but strong, we will be offering the whole hydor evo pumps on sale.

Hydor evo 1400-$39.99
                      Hydor evo 1050-$34.99
                      Hydor evo 750-$29.99
                      Hydor evo 425-$26.99
                      Hydor evo 240-$23.99
                      Oceanic salt 200 gals bucket-$40
                      Kent salt 200 gals bucket-$40
                      Coralife salt 50 gals-$9.99
                      Reef Crystals 200 gals. box-$48

There might be a bigger tank on sale (125 gals, hopefully, fingers crossed). I am trying to work on a great deal for everybody, so once I get final say on the price I will let everybody know. Check back for more updates. Thank you.

Donnie

Comment

do you think the evo 240 would be to strong for a three gallon picotope and would you recemend the Ricordia florida to a begginer?

Comment

The ricordia florida mushroom is pretty easy. Not too much light. As for the evo pumps, I haven't tried the 240 gph, so I am not sure what to tell you on that. Sorry.

As for the 125 gallons special. Confirmed 125 gallons Aqeuon black trim tank and AGA black pine stand--$300

More specials to come.

Comment

Okay, more updates on what is on sale.

125 gallons aqueon tank and aqueon stand---$300

48" Coralife Retrofit ballast, bulb holders, and reflector 65WX4 (no bulbs)-$40
                            36" Coralife Retrofit ballast, bulb holder, and reflector 96WX1 (no bulb)--$20
                            24" Coralife Retrofit ballast, bulb holders, and reflectors 65WX2 (no bulbs)--$25
                            24" Coralife Aqualight with bulbs 65WX2 --$70
                            36" Coralife Aqualight with bulbs 96WX2--$85
                            Seachem Prime 4L --$65
                            Percula clown tank bred- $15
                            Black percula clown tank bred --$30

Overstock items for sale

Brand new Coralife aqualight pro 72" metal halide 150watts X3 with pc--$600 Just like this http://www.bigalsonline.com/productD...LAID=388705662

Have a couple in stock. We also have Coralife 72" 250watts X3 --$600. Just like this http://www.marineandreef.com/Aqualig...p/res56045.htm

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

WOW...good price on those 72" lights.
                              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Working...
                              X