Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delock's Monday Morning Corner Week 2

Well afternoon!

Texans @ Redskins....Good game! But the season is not over yet!

Steelers @ Titans...... My mom told if I cant say anything nice don't say nothing at all!

hahahaha....what mama dont know, wont hurt her!!!
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Mama all ready know. She saw the game also!

Comment

lol
        250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

The writing's on the wall.... I can see the future!!!
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Man drugys in H-town. This spells doom for Texans against D-Ware on Sunday.
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

He's not a drugy. He's just a over trained athlete. :icon_hang:

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
                Man drugys in H-town. This spells doom for Texans against D-Ware on Sunday.
                Somehow I find myself unconcerned
                120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
                  He's not a drugy. He's just a over trained athlete. :icon_hang:
                  Yeah Cushing and Brown both "accidentally" took a known banned substance? Give me a break now days athletes know what they are putting in their bodies and if they dont they are idiots. This profession is all about the human body and keeping in tip top shape to be successful.
                  Resident fish bum
                  330G FOWLR
                  34G Reef
                  330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                  28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                  Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

4-0 Week 2

Week 3 Forecast!

Cowboys will play tight till halftime, then get blasted and the Mighty Texans at home will reign.. 3-0 baby!!

The Aint's and Falcons, this one will be a shootout. I think the difference will be the Aint's at home, having a better D, and the Cool Brees!! Aint's will win

Titans and Giants..hmm Giants at Home, and Vince got benched, but is still starting... both teams SUCK, but I think turnovers will be the difference on this one fo sure real close game. Titans have a weak pass rush, so Eli will have time..Giants will win at home.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
                      4-0 Week 2

Week 3 Forecast!

Cowboys will play tight till halftime, then get blasted and the Mighty Texans at home will reign.. 3-0 baby!!

The Aint's and Falcons, this one will be a shootout. I think the difference will be the Aint's at home, having a better D, and the Cool Brees!! Aint's will win

Titans and Giants..hmm Giants at Home, and Vince got benched, but is still starting... both teams SUCK, but I think turnovers will be the difference on this one fo sure real close game. Titans have a weak pass rush, so Eli will have time..Giants will win at home.
                      hmmmm

Comment

Apparently, I must be confused about the Titans. I picked them last week, and they have one important component that the Giants don't have, and that's CJ. I've just never been an Eli Manning fan. . .
                        Tell your boss you need to go home to take care of your "cichlids." It sounds an awful lot like "sick kids." )

Comment

THey came unprepared...

Comment

Comment

CJ is awesome, hell of a ball player, but Titans still BLOW...

Comment

Working...
                              X