Looking for some free fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some free fish

Just started a new 75 gallon anyone getting rid of fish? I'll take em..

Not even a introduction post before asking for free stuff?

Welcome to the HFB.
    A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Firstly I'm not demanding or asking for any fish, I have been in the hobby for 15 years and u know sometimes people just flush there fish when they don't want them.so simply just providing them a home. Mind your business if you don't bring any.

Comment

Whoah there! We don't even know a thing about you. Introductory posts are helpful to know what kind of fish you're interested in, what your experience is and so and and so forth. So chill! What are you lookin' for? I might have a few.
        College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Sorry bro just looking for any Africans

100g assorted african
          75g Under construction

Comment

Originally posted by Vet713 View Post
            Firstly I'm not demanding or asking for any fish, I have been in the hobby for 15 years and u know sometimes people just flush there fish when they don't want them.so simply just providing them a home. Mind your business if you don't bring any.

Your not demanding or asking for any fish? Your title says it all. de de deeee.

And I do have some Afircans that I would like to rehome to make room, but your attitude killed that.

Thank you come again.

Comment

I have two Crimson tide victorian females I'd like to rehome as well as a pair of fish that haven't been doing too well in my tank. They're being picked on so they haven't colored up at all... Makes me sad. I don't know exactly what kind they are. They're peacocks that SHOULD look really pretty but my big fishes are being mean. Where in houston are you? You might want to specify that.

PS. Be nice. If you're asking for free fish, nobody wants to give their fish to someone who's being a jerk
              College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Thanks for the pm, it made me all nice and warm inside.
                Last edited by Mzungu; 08-12-2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

Can everyone in this thread cool down and start over please? Looks like you all got off to a bad start. Let's either turn this thread around, or end it.

Thanks!
                  Our Fishhouse
                  Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

i agree im sorry guys, lets just start over.

My name is Philip and i have been in the hobby for 15 years. i currently have a 100g tank with assorted africans, and a 75g that is under construction. was only asking around for anyone who needed to rehome there fish. i didnt mean for it to come off like a gimme. if anyone knows any good deals on frontosa please let me know.??

Comment

Working...
                    X