Wholesale Coral Group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholesale Coral Group buy

I have been given permission to offer a group buys from a wholesaler, the first order is coral from Flores Island, Lombok, Papua. This group buy is direct from a wholesaler who I have set up an account with. I am not a retailer and this will probably be a one time offer. The corals are at wholesale prices + shipping. I have an extensive list of over 500 corals & inverts. This group buy will be for coral but I can order fish if you'd like. As with anything the more we order the cheaper the price. On average the shipping price for coral is $10 per piece + the price of the coral. If you'd like me to email the list of corals to you email me at shaneleedaniel@yahoo.com or PM me.

I know its short notice but the order needs to be in by tomorrow. The prices are amazing, just ask for the list.

PS if you have a list of fish you'd like email me or pm me and I'll start a list. Most fish are available all the time, but I can really only make 1 order. So I have time to put the fish list together.

Shane

Nice list whats their definition of small. medium, and large?
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

he said his small would be most fish stores medium. He also says that most people should not buy a large or XL unless you plan to frag it to resell it.

Comment

Good news and bad news. The order this week did not make it, so the group buy has been extended to next Wed. But along with that the shipping price will now go down. Looks like we should be closer to $5 - $7 per piece. I'll have an exact amount when we get the order in.

If you already placed an order everything will stay the same, if you want to change it let me know.
        thanks & sorry
        Shane

Comment

Someone email the list to me pls. 50piece@gmail.com

Comment

sounds good. Thai you going to get on this?
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

So you guys make the order yet?

Or is this thing closed down now?
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
              X