Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelfish free to good home

Update>>>> all angels gone to good home>>>>
    Last edited by texbob; 07-20-2010, 02:22 PM.

PM sent. I am in Kingwood and would like the Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by texbob View Post
      I am moving long distance VERY SOON and need to find a home for my 4 beautiful Angelfish. They are about 5" each. Two are black marble, one is silver and black and one is goldish with a little black. PLEASE...only experienced Angelfish and/or Tropical fish owners respond as I want these fish to live for a long time!!!!
      Am located in NW Harris County...Fm1960/I-45 North area. Zip code is 77090
      I am interested if it is not gone already. I live in NW Houston 77095.

Comment

darn. I have been looking for angels all year. Sucks that my computer has been down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek View Post
          darn. I have been looking for angels all year. Sucks that my computer has been down.
          i have lots of angels will be in houston soon could bring some let me know

Comment

OMG I love this forum. That would be so nice of you.

I switched around tanks, so my 65g is now my amazon tank, so it is kinda empty right now fishwise. All I have in there is 1 two inch angel, about 8 serpae tetras, 4 emerald corys, 4 julii cories and 4 albino cories. Oh there are also 3 gambusia in there (I know they are not amazon, but they are too small to go with anything else).

my one angel looks kinda lonely in there.

Comment

Working...
            X