Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Photos for POTM - August 2010

**We need 5 more photos to bring us up to 10 photos for voting**

For the August 2010 contest, we need 5 more photos to bring us up to 10 photos. Keep submitting your photos as you have them and I'll keep track of them for each months contest. I will upload what we have and open up voting as soon as I have 10 photos.

Submit your photos via email to hfbpotm@houstonfishbox.com

You must include, "POTM - <Your HFB Member Name>" in the e-mail subject line.

- Please make sure all requirements are met before sending your photo.
    - Please make sure you have included your member name in the e-mail. If I don't know who's photo it is, it will not be submitted in the contest.
    - Photo must be included in the email as an attachment. Do not send a link to the photo.
    - Submit 1 photo per contest.
    - Member must be in good standing to participate.
    - All photos posted must be the work of the member posting.
    - Photo must be fish hobby related (fish, plants, invertebrates, tanks, etc). Photos that are not aquatic-related will be discarded.
    - Photo must be a minimum of 640 x 480 pixels. Higher resolutions are preferred.
    - Accepted file extensions - .jpg, .jpeg, .png
    - Photo must not have copyright, or any other identifying mark.
    - Photo must not be drastically manipulated. Cropping, resizing, and color adjustments are acceptable as long as the photo is not distorted or looks unnatural.
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 07-18-2010, 09:51 PM.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Come on! I know you guys have pictures of your fish!
    Our Fishhouse

Comment

Ive sent you a lot but i have no idea if i am one of the 3 you are useing.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
      -Stephen Roberts

Comment

come on guys, I know theres some Boxers out there with some nice cameras.
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid1123 View Post
          Ive sent you a lot but i have no idea if i am one of the 3 you are useing.
          Yes, I've got yours. Thanks!
          Our Fishhouse

Comment

Looks like your gunna have to let the photographer in. Hey i wanna see some good saltwater shots this time. though the clown pic last month was great.
            75gal reef aka the $$$$ pit.

Comment

Last Call! I'll post the 5 we have tonight if no more are submitted today.
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
              X