Help.....can't edit my sig .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.....can't edit my sig .

Been trying to edit my Sig.....but I can't seem to find a button that will allow me to do so . Can someone help me out ?

Sure.

Click the Settings link (top right of screen). <-- Should take you to your User control panel where you can edit various settings.
    Then look for the Edit Signature link on the left.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Traci -

That's how I did it several months ago....but now I don't have that " Edit Signature" button . I hit "Settings" but once I get there... I do not see the "Edit Signature" button .

Comment

Hmmm....weird. Let me check permissions. Seems like a few little things were out of whack after the last update.
        Our Fishhouse

Comment

The permissions look right from the backend, but I'm not ruling out a problem. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see. Do you see any of the links in that list, or is the Edit Signature link the only one missing for you?

editsig.jpg
          Our Fishhouse

Comment

I have the box "My Settings" and it has each of the four headers ..."My Profile".."My Account"..."Networking"...."Misc.". But I don't have any of the "clickable" links under each of the headers.

Comment

Whoa...

What internet browser are you using?
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

Internet Explorer

Comment

Didn't mean to make you work.......I just wanted to add the new additions to my fish family . No big deal .... don't work hard on this ..... as long as i can "post" my HFB addiction is satisfied .

Comment

It's no problem. I definitely want to figure out what's going on...can't have my house all crapped up.

IE 6, 7, or 8?
                    Our Fishhouse

Comment

IE 7 at work and I may be using the latest version at home . Neither , lets me see the "Edit Sig" buttons .

Comment

Okay, so I'm seeing what you are seeing on IE7. That's the first step to fixing it. :) Hopefully I'll get it handled tomorrow.
                        Our Fishhouse

Comment

Give it a try now. Let me know if you still have problems. I think it's fixed now though.
                          Our Fishhouse

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
                            Give it a try now. Let me know if you still have problems. I think it's fixed now though.
                            Worked like a charm... Traci !!! Thanxxx !!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X