Looking for lighting for SW 55g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for lighting for SW 55g

Looking for like a T5 2x or 4x bulb for 55g.

We carry Aquatic Life and Coralife brands. 2 bulbs are $140. Four bulbs, we are out of stock at the moment, but should be receiving them this week. Price $280. There is also a 6 bulb unit from them too, $380. If anything, feel free to ask. Thank you.

Donnie

Comment

Donnie, I already got it from you. Thanks. But I called and talked to you few days ago to return it. Not bright enough and if I wanted to do more corals later on then it won't be sufficient enough. Just haven't got the time to bring it out to exchange for 4 bulb. See u later this week. Thanks again!!

Comment

Looking for lighting for SW 55g

Originally posted by dthang8 View Post
        Donnie, I already got it from you. Thanks. But I called and talked to you few days ago to return it. Not bright enough and if I wanted to do more corals later on then it won't be sufficient enough. Just haven't got the time to bring it out to exchange for 4 bulb. See u later this week. Thanks again!!
        Looks like you need to go MH

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
        -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Working...
        X