Free Adult Male Jack Dempsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Adult Male Jack Dempsey

I have a few fish that I would like to find new homes for....contact me via pm and I'll let you know what I have...besides the jack dempsey....thanks.

Steve
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

pm sent
    280g:peacocks
    210g : haps
    12g : shellies
    (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

And I should have noted.....that I live near Grant Road and Jones Rd in the city of cypress....if your local...feel free to drop by.....if you feel like driving...pm me again for my number and I'll tell you about the other fish I am looking to rehome....

thanks everyone....

Steve
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

hello steve im right down the street at jones and cypress n houston im interested let me know whats available to me thank you Arun

Comment

hey Steve thanks a lot for being so generous in giving me spike and all the other fishes. I enjoyed the tour of your fish room it was awesome i just hope to have one similar to yours soon thanks again. hey if you need a fishing buddy im here lol well thanks alot steve

Comment

Originally posted by KhmerStyle View Post
            hey Steve thanks a lot for being so generous in giving me spike and all the other fishes. I enjoyed the tour of your fish room it was awesome i just hope to have one similar to yours soon thanks again. hey if you need a fishing buddy im here lol well thanks alot steve

it was nice meeting you and your wife and family yesterday...sorry i didn't get to visit with you.....i'm really glad that spike has a good home....he's been sort of an icon in our fish family for awhile now....
            as far as "fishing buddy"....you have big competition on that note.....since i'm the first mate when it comes to fishing time.............if the boat comes out of the garage i'm attatched to it......).....again....it was nice meeting you and yours....

Fishlady.....

Comment

Glad you guys found Spike a good home. That dude is a trooper.
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

You should have seen him in the bucket Brian, he looked as big as an Oscar almost........well...not quite, but he has been feeding well......

It was a real treat having him for the past couple years.....

Take Care All

CF

Comment

Any more left?

Comment

Working...
                  X