Aqua Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Zoo

Prosper and Shannon are really gettin' the store fixed up. I'm helping with some racks and tanks. They're sellin' RO water and I think, salt water. They also have the coolest rimless tank and stand for sale. Wish I had the money for it. It's drilled in the center and they have it on sale tomorrow for only $125. Always when I have no money...lol. They also got in some congo puffers and lineatus puffers.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Was in there last week and they are adding even more racks of tanks. I like this shop a lot. The owners are great people and they have knowledge out the wazoo. If you get a chance to check the store out, do.
    Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
    29 gal (Planted Puffer)
    10 gal (snails and small planted)
    5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

they still closed on Sundays???
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

yes, they have to have some time off.
        Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
        29 gal (Planted Puffer)
        10 gal (snails and small planted)
        5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

I would think that they would close during a week day.

most of us are 8-5 m-f folks and we do our errands and shopping on the weekend.

guess it works for them.

Comment

Working...
          X