Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if this is allowed....... "TAsty Little Things".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this is allowed....... "TAsty Little Things".

Ok so my Aunt has ventured out and is attempting to make a trend/business out of tasty little cake balls of all flavors. Mind you she is doing this out of her home and there is no true entitiy yet so I figure it would be ok.... Traci, if not shoot me a text.

She is surely not making much if any money since she is still working, Participating in just about any and every bike ride through multiple cities, Iron man dashes, etcs. She went through cancer not too long ago and won the battle and now she's turned into and machine and is doing anything and everything most wouldnt think twice about.

Enough about her and now on to the treats!!

I know most of you have a Facebook account so here's a link to her new fan page in which she is taking orders through as well.... mind you there is no store front but since there is family all over delivery or meeting up isint a problem.

Tasy Lil' Things

For those that live near me or what not I can pick up your order and bring it home in the morning and you can pick up from there since she does not yet have a store front so imagine that she's willing to meet up, allow those to come to or have her offspring deliver since we are all over the place.

Not a person yet has to disagree with the satisfaction of it's tastiness.

--Some of the info.....
    Custom cake balls made to order for any special occassion or just indulge yourself with any flavour cake.

Red Velvet
    Green tea
    Cheesecake
    Peanut Butter
    Mint Chocolate
    Chocolate
    Vanilla
    Cookies & Cream
    Strawberry
    Vanilla
    Cinnamon
    Carrot
    Butterscotch
    Confetti
    Coconut
    Mississippi Mud
    Lime
    Rum (extra charge)

Order can be place by emailing -- www.tasteylilthings@gmail.com
    at least 2 days in advance. Please leave Name and number when emailing order or inquiries.

Prices:
    Minimum order -1 Dozen/2 flavor
    Ordering more than 1 Dozen prices as follow:
    Initial order $20/per Dozen, thereafter $10/Dozen.

Don't forget to mention that her nephew Ek or Q sent yall her way, not getting any spiffs off it but who knows she might throw in an extra since I am her favorite eldest nephew

Again, Traci, if this is not appropriate please let me know.
    Last edited by eklikewhoa; 06-20-2010, 09:32 AM.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Think this is perfect for us guys that tend to splurge a bit too much on all these new shipments coming in and new tanks.... grab a box and distract your significant other with the indulgents and then sneak your goodies in!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What's the inside like? Is it just like cake? Reminds me of Mochi (sp?) balls I had in Hawaii which were filled with ice cream.

Looks yummy!
      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

They have mochi balls here in the asian markets and some asian rest.... icecream covered in dough. These are actual moist cakes with a thin layer of chocolate around it.

Kind of the same hype but IMO sooo much better. Mochi balls are only good when really frozen, these are good warm, hot, cold and whenever!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It's cake, blended up with a small thing of icing mixed in, then dipped in bark. Or that's how I make mine but HOLY COWS!!! Those are amazing! Mine look like crap compared to those!!!
          College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Can Huan or whomever placed an order with my aunt contact me.

John Men somthing email....address.

Supposedly meeting at Lee's sandwich for delivery but didn't leave a contact number.
            Call me please. 832.768.7080
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

man those would rock in the wedding reception market! free sample? lol

Comment

Holla at my Aunt, I'm sure she'll offer samples anytime!

As for wedding reception... man that's quite a bit of work for one lil lady but I'm sure with enough head notice it could be done.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I got a wedding coming up next year...I will run this by my girl.
                  250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Become a fan on FB for all the new updates and designs!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                    X