• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Auction - July 11th

PLEASE JOIN US AT THE

HOUSTON AQUARIUM SOCIETY’S
    SUMMER LIVE FISH AUCTION
    (FISH, PLANTS, SUPPLIES, AQUARIUMS AND MORE)
    DATE: - - SUNDAY - -
    July 11, 2010

11 AM START - 10 AM SELLERS/BIDDERS CHECK-IN
    11702 GALVESTON ROAD
    HOUSTON, TX 77034
    (WHERE THE JET IS)
    Please no outside food or drink!
    The American Legion WILL be serving their Steak Dinner

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP SOME GREAT FISH THAT YOU NEVER SEE IN STORES
    AS WELL AS SOME COOL STUFF AT THE SILENT AUCTION! DON’T MISS IT!!
    CALL 281-286-2238 OR 281-565-4561 OR VISIT

FOR MORE DETAILS
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Hopefully there will be a lot of stuff there. At least 5 of us are coming from SELAS.

Comment

Awesome!!
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Gonna have to miss this one...Gonna be in Cali that week.
        250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

Anyone bringing any livebearers? I have been thinking about picking up a new strain, and just wanted to see if anyone out there was bringing something I didn't already have. Thanks!
            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

I'm going to see if I can get Charles from Goliad Farms to bring some stuff.
              Charles Jones
              http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
              Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
                Goodieds!
                PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
                  LMRC - this is the guy I was telling you about at the GHAC auction with the HUGE livebearers. :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
                  "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
                    LMRC - this is the guy I was telling you about at the GHAC auction with the HUGE livebearers. :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
                    Nice...he got a site to go and check out what he's got...or maybe a list? I have some room for another strain or two of fishes, not to mention the ever open door for improvement and new blood to add to my current stock is always needed.

Comment

Sounds good. I am bringing a male L-144 pleco with a very cool black birthmark. I might also bring some large pieces of cypress driftwood mounted on slate.

Comment

Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
                        Sounds good. I am bringing a male L-144 pleco with a very cool black birthmark. I might also bring some large pieces of cypress driftwood mounted on slate.
                        How old is the male? Long? where did you get him from? How long have you had him?

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
                          Nice...he got a site to go and check out what he's got...or maybe a list? I have some room for another strain or two of fishes, not to mention the ever open door for improvement and new blood to add to my current stock is always needed.
                          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
                            K I will only come if he agrees to bring :A few different colors of hifin and lyretail swords, including black, pin/plume tail platties in a few different colors, blue platties, praecox rainbows, cherry and rosey barbs, and some tetras....... I need some new blood for the stock I have, and some barbs and tetras for the bowfront. )

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
                              How old is the male? Long? where did you get him from? How long have you had him?
                              I bred him myself. He was interesting, so I kept him for myself. He is about 2 years old, maybe a little less:

Do you all have access to wild sailfin mollies around Houston? If not, we could bring some to the auction. I might also bring a few years worth of fish magazines. I will post pics of the large pieces of driftwood mounted on slate. I am going to put it up on ebay soon, but would be willing to deliever it to Houston if someone there buys it....I do not plan on auctioning it at the auction.

Comment

Working...
                              X