Compatibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility?

What all can I put in the tank if I have a small Niger Trigger and Lawnmower Blenny in there? I know for a fact that I HAVE TO HAVE Nemo in there cuz of my son? Or else he'll be nagging everyday. I've got no shrimps in tank. Only few hermit crabs, snails, and emerald crab.

I have never had triggers before, but I believe they would eat the clownfish.

Comment

what size tank is it?
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I have a Nano 29g. I don't plan on keeping that trigger long (prob be selling it pretty soon). Its just I wanted something in my tank besides rocks and corals for right now. That trigger was given to me by a fr. I ordered a green coral goby and a wrasse. And will be getting some clowns today. So far the trigger hasn't mess with the damsel I have in there. But I will be trading those damsels for couple clowns today.

+

Comment

Yeah I would definitely get the trigger out that tank is to small.
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
            Yeah I would definitely get the trigger out that tank is to small.
            +1. Tank to small. Niger triggerfish are one of the less aggressive triggerfish. If you do put in the clowns, just pay close attention.

Comment

Funny thing is I just posted on another section asking why my trigger is hiding in the rocks. Is something wrong or do I just have a wussy trigger? LOL. My new clowns have been chasing everything around and seem to be taking over tank. Now my trigger is hidden in hole of rock and wont even come out to eat. The clowns have turned into Monster clowns! HAHA. I'm gonna give it a couple days and see what the heck is going on.

Comment

Yeah my clowns go after my fire fish if they get to close to them.
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Everything seems to be ok now...for now. I gotta get the damsels out but they too fast. And I don't wanna remove all the rocks and have to put them back. They keep hiding in rocks and can't get to them. Frustrating me cuz I want them outta there.

Comment

Working...
                  X